The holiday season is upon us and that means holiday parties, special goodies at work and many types of cookies and candies at home. While this is a wonderful time of year, it can take a toll on your normal eating pattern. CAND has developed 10 simple tips to help you maintain your weight during the holiday season:
- Eat at home before the party
- Use smaller party plates
- Don’t sit or stand near the snacks
- Drink a glass of water with every drink you consume
- Limit or skip alcohol
- Log calories during the day
- Exercise before the party
- Drink hot tea or coffee during the party
- Eat small portions of your holiday favorites
- Don’t stress
Please let us know what tips work for you!
Have a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!